For those of you that do not want anything spoiled for WrestleMania, you probably should stop reading here.
We are told that Bobby Lashley is flying into New Orleans this weekend. He might be there already and being hidden or he is being flown in at the last minute to avoid being seen by fans but either way, he is expected to be in town and he is not booked to do anything at WrestleCon or elsewhere. However, he is expected to return to WWE as soon as this weekend.
I don’t know 100 percent that this means that he will be at WrestleMania but at the very least, he will be back in time for Raw or Smackdown Live. WWE has been keeping everyone in the dark on who will be Braun Strowman’s partner. There are several potential names but Lashley would guarantee a big pop and WWE’s goal is to give fans a big surprise like they did last year when Matt and Jeff Hardy returned and Lashley would be a big enough name that it wouldn’t come off as a letdown.
For more on Braun Strowman’s tag team partner, click here.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- PHOTO: Shawn Michaels has cut off his hair and fans are struggling to process this news
- WWE News on which match is scheduled to go on last at WrestleMania
- WWE star, unhappy with his push, reportedly asked to be released
- Michelle McCool lets fans know what The Undertaker was doing on the morning after Raw
- WWE news on possible tag team partners for Braun Strowman at WrestleMania