The following might be a spoiler so don’t continue reading if you don’t want to know.
It looks like this might be the week when a WWE star makes her return to TV. Paige, who has been off WWE TV since June 2016, was spotted in Houston, which means that she could finally be making her return to Monday Night Raw. She was also backstage last week and there were rumors that she would be returning on that show as well so we’ll see if they finally decided that tonight is the night for her return. WWE Smackdown will also take place in Houston tomorrow night.
On a somewhat related note, earlier we mentioned that two Smackdown stars could be headed to Monday Night Raw. Click here if you want to know who they are.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Two WWE Smackdown stars could he moving to Monday Night Raw
- Vince McMahon unhappy with Kevin Owens after WrestleMania 33
- More proof of possible legit heat between two WWE Superstars
- Former WWE star has found a unique job outside of the wrestling business
- SmackDown Live could get an unprecedented heel turn soon