For those of you that have asked about John Cena and what he is doing on Smackdown Live, it looks like he will be added to the Fastlane pay-per-view. Cena is advertised for that show and that could be where he gets his next opportunity to compete at WrestleMania.
As most of you know by now, Cena was on Monday Night Raw this week and said that he would like to face The Undertaker at WrestleMania. Cena said that he doesn’t think the match is possible. His wording is meant to make fans think that Taker is retired even though he has never said that he was done with wrestling. The plan is still for Taker vs. Cena at Mania but it looks like that match will not be “official” until after Fastlane.
Cena is scheduled to kick off tonight’s Smackdown Live so we should know more about his Fastlane plans soon. Click here to see what is scheduled for tonight’s show.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- You’ll be surprised to find out who came up with the Gauntlet match on WWE Raw
- Big Japanese name turns down ROH in hopes of eventual WWE contract
- Why The Miz missed last week’s Raw house shows
- NXT star returns after breast augmentation surgery
- Blood and piledrivers banned from WrestleMania weekend