It’s been a long time coming but after weeks of anticipation Jon Bravo is finally ready to release his epic 25-minute documentary called “The Evidence Of WFN.” Within this documentary, he promises to reveal the 15 names of past and current WWE Superstars as well as paint a picture about how the distribution process worked for the organization.
Bravo said in the past that he has no vendetta and just wants to present the facts based on evidence he has in Richard Rodriguez’s records. Now it looks like he’s done all the fact-checking necessary and Bravo is ready to release this opus.
He keeps putting out little teasers and this latest one proclaiming that he’ll be releasing his upcoming 25-minute video on Friday night included a couple more mentions of Roman Reigns leading us to only wonder what’s inside this documentary.
Regardless of if it seems like WWE isn’t worried about it much anymore but we still really want to see this documentary.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- What is going on with Brock Lesnar?
- Major reported development in Matt Hardy vs Bray Wyatt Ultimate Deletion match
- WWE will introduce another new title during WrestleMania weekend
- Former Cruiserweight Champion announces plans to retire amidst controversy
- Former WWE Diva is training for her return to wrestling
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!