WWE Superstar Big Cass is backstage in Dallas, the site of tonight’s Raw, according to PWInsider. Cass is not dressed to wrestle but he is close to being cleared to wrestle.
Cass has been out of action since undergoing surgery for an ACL tear. He suffered the injury on the night after SummerSlam during a match with Enzo Amore on an episode of Monday Night Raw. It was a bad time for him to suffer an injury because the company was beginning to push him as a top heel. Vince McMahon clearly has long-term plans for him to be in the mix with the main eventers.
We heard a few weeks ago that Cass was training at the Performance Center and he’s in the best shape of his career.
There is another familiar name backstage at Raw. To find out more, click here.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- There is some good news on a potential Daniel Bryan in-ring return at WrestleMania
- SPOILER: WrestleMania magazine reveals who is next to go into the WWE Hall Of Fame
- PHOTO: Brian Christopher badly beaten and unrecognizable after violent altercation with ex-TNA star
- Latest news on Dean Ambrose’s injury
- Backstage news on how people in WWE are reacting to Ronda Rousey