Rey Mysterio very well could be coming back to WWE, but he has a lot of dates to fulfill in the process. However, he is still close to several WWE Superstars and shares a great history with some of them as well.
Sin Cara and Mysterio go back and recently had the chance to hang out and catch up a little bit. The two masked pro wrestling stars also documented the encounter via a social media post. Since SmackDown Live was in San Diego for a house show it wasn’t that far of a drive for Mr. 6-1-9 to make the trip.
Sin Cara tweeted the same picture with a message translated from Spanish saying, “Thank you for your humility and your advice dear friend. My admiration and respect as always! Here I wait for you to to make history together.” Let’s see what kind of history they plan on making.
Whatever might be going on, since it involves Rey Mysterio it’s certainly going to be interesting and a lot of fun to watch.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- You’ll be surprised to find out who came up with the Gauntlet match on WWE Raw
- Big Japanese name turns down ROH in hopes of eventual WWE contract
- Why The Miz missed last week’s Raw house shows
- NXT star returns after breast augmentation surgery
- Blood and piledrivers banned from WrestleMania weekend