UPDATE 2: Click here for the latest on Rich Swann, including his suspension from WWE.
UPDATED: There is new information concerning this situation which you can check out here.
ORIGINAL: It’s awful to hear this kind of story but it looks like there’s another pro wrestler in hot water with the law and it doesn’t sound good.
Current WWE Superstar and former Cruiserweight Champion Rich Swann was arrested around 12 am on Sunday morning under the charges of battery and false imprisonment of an adult by authorities in Alachua County Florida.
The exact details of his arrest are listed below:
- Violation Code: 784.03.1a1
Violation Description: BATTERY: TOUCH OR STRIKE
- Violation Code: 787.02.1a
Violation Description: KIDNAP-FALSE IMPRISONMENT: ADULT
This is no bond amount listed at this time and no further details but we’ll update you as soon as we hear anything else.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Hurricane Helms’ savage response to porn star Mia Khalifa after her comments about WWE
- WATCH: Triple H danced with Jinder Mahal and The Singh Brothers after match in India
- WWE seemingly forgets current SmackDown Live story at India live show
- Big news on Daniel Bryan’s in-ring WWE return
- WWE could have an excellent opponent in mind for Ronda Rousey