Rich Swann has been filling up his independent wrestling bookings since being released by WWE but he is not doing himself any favors if he expects to get hired back sometime in the near future.
Thanks to John K. for sending us the link to a recent tweet posted on his account. The tweet might not be a big deal for some but wrestlers are encouraged to keep things clean on their social media if they are looking at getting hired/returning to WWE.
Here’s the tweet:
Ooooooops…i ment yooooo nigga
— Richard Swann (@GottaGetSwann) March 4, 2018
Maybe he was hacked or he accidentally sent out a tweet that was meant as a DM.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WrestleMania could be losing a big match this year
- WWE news on if Roman Reigns is really in trouble for what he said on Raw about Brock Lesnar
- Sheamus shows off gnarly picture of his war wounds after Raw
- WATCH: The Miz wasn’t happy at all after Raw this week
- SPOILER: Asuka might not face Alexa Bliss at WrestleMania
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!