Whether you know him as Ricochet, Prince Puma, or King Ricochet, the man is still one of the best pro wrestlers on the planet. There have been rumors for quite some time that WWE is interested in bringing in this amazing talent but his Lucha Underground contract forbid him from talking to anyone else.
He was still lighting up the world’s indie scene in the process astounding and entertaining crowds all over the place. Ricochet is also dating Tessa Blanchard in real life which is also highly impressive. But even above his romantic involvement with pro wrestling royalty, Ricochet remains one of the top workers on the planet.
Now it looks like WWE and Ricochet might be inching closer to finally making their partnership official. The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports Ricochet is telling promoters he will no longer be able to take bookings past mid-January.
This timing would fall under the period of his no-compete clause with Lucha Underground running out. Therefore it might be a pretty good idea to pay attention to Ricochet in the upcoming months because a jump to WWE is seeming even more likely at this juncture.
Catch up on some of the latest WWE news stories below:
- Hulk Hogan getting a makeover?
- Bully Ray has another message for the Impact Wrestling locker room
- Kevin Owens’ wife provides an update
- WWE looking at other options besides John Cena as special referee for Brock Lesnar vs. Jinder Mahal
- Paige had something to say about Alexa Bliss’ promo on Raw