Please keep in mind that this is just estimates and the data that was used in this list compiled from WWE’s booking contracts, pay documents, public filings as well as interviews with industry insiders.
It was noted in the article that the Superstar pay is comprised of base salary and bonus payments from merchandise as well as live events.
The list does not include Tyson Fury who made a reported $15 million for his match at Crown Jewel against Braun Strowman.
Here is the top 10 list:
- Brock Lesnar – $10 million
- Roman Reigns – $5 million
- Randy Orton – $4.1 million
- Seth Rollins – $4 million
- Triple H – $3.3 million (includes executive pay)
- Becky Lynch – $3.1 million
- Bill Goldberg – $3 million
- Shane McMahon – $2.1 million
- Stephanie McMahon – $2 million (includes executive pay)
- Braun Strowman – $1.9 million