At Friday night’s live event in New York City, it was announced to the fans that WWE would return to Madison Square Garden on 7/7 and Ronda Rousey will be there.
That would be Rousey’s first advertised live event. WWE noted in January that Rousey signed a multi-year contract with them. The “full-time” wording was more for mainstream fans that don’t know but the belief is that she is on a similar contract as Brock Lesnar.
Rousey is scheduled to appear on all episodes of Monday Night Raw leading up to WrestleMania. Click here to read backstage news on how people are reacting to Rousey.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- Latest news on Dean Ambrose’s injury
- Backstage news on how people in WWE are reacting to Ronda Rousey
- Daniel Bryan is apparently still a WrestleMania wildcard
- Possible spoiler for Championship match at WrestleMania
- Apparently WWE doesn’t want us talking about the Fabulous Moolah’s past