When WWE books a contract signing you can usually bet something physical is about to go down. After all, that’s just what WWE history has led us to anticipate.
Therefore, when Ronda Rousey showed up in Las Vegas she wasn’t the only one in the mood to fight because there was also a brawl in the crowd as well.
But Rousey ended up putting Triple H through a table and was slapped by Stephanie McMahon at Elimination Chamber. All things considered, it went pretty well. However, Rowdy Ronda commented about the event and said it could have definitely gone smoother. We’re not sure if she’s talking about the segment in general or just her time on the microphone, but she also included a picture of her putting Trips through a table which is always fun to see.
Let’s hope Rowdy’s first real outing on Monday Night Raw goes well too because Stephanie McMahon had plenty to say about Ronda Rousey on Raw Talk after the show and it certainly sounded a lot like the Austin/McMahon storyline but that might be the plan all along.
— Ronda Rousey (@RondaRousey) February 26, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- You’ll be surprised to find out who came up with the Gauntlet match on WWE Raw
- Big Japanese name turns down ROH in hopes of eventual WWE contract
- Why The Miz missed last week’s Raw house shows
- NXT star returns after breast augmentation surgery
- Blood and piledrivers banned from WrestleMania weekend