The first-ever Women’s Royal Rumble has brought many fans to speculate that Ronda Rousey will be making her first official WWE appearance at the event to kick off the Road To WrestleMania.
Pro Wrestling Sheet reports Ronda Rousey is currently filming on the new Mark Wahlberg film called Mile 22 and the plan is to do a majority of the filming in Columbia after the holidays are over. It is reported that the filming would lapse over the January 28th date of the Royal Rumble making filming pretty difficult to pull off. Therefore it would make a Royal Rumble appearance from Rousey unlikely.
Although things could be worked out at the last minute, the word at this moment is WWE has merely expressed interest in Rousey but no deal has been signed. Therefore she hasn’t blocked off any time for WWE and isn’t likely to show up at the Royal Rumble unless a deal can be signed beforehand.
A crew member on the new Wahlberg/Rousey film recently posted a picture from the set saying they were in Bogota.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- WATCH: WWE Superstar takes a flying water bottle to the face on live TV
- Top WWE star will be taking time off soon
- Major surprise name believed to be involved in Women’s Royal Rumble
- WWE Hall Of Famer teases return in the women’s Royal Rumble match
- SPOILER: The first 5 members of the 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame