A couple of weeks ago, we talked about how people backstage in WWE get along great with Ronda Rousey because she has made an effort to get to know everyone and she is trying to fit in as a WWE Superstar. The stuff about her telling management that she doesn’t want special treatment is 100 percent true and that is a big reason why she gets along with the wrestlers backstage.
Another thing that should be pointed out is how she treats her fans. Reddit user cb75 was in attendance at the Hall Of Fame ceremony on Friday night and he pointed out that Rousey was the only person to go out of her way to take photos with every fan that asked. He wrote: “Ronda went out of her way to take photos with everyone tonight at HOF. Only one to do so. All class.”
Sometimes she gets a bad rap but, if you’ve noticed, the only times when she is not happy is when she is dealing with people in the media. Rousey has always been great with her fans and it’s great to see her showing her appreciation for them. I’m sure the fans will show their appreciation during her debut match at WrestleMania.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- Potential major spoiler for WWE WrestleMania 34
- SPOILER: Here is why Vince McMahon chose not to advertise The Undertaker in advance for WrestleMania
- PHOTO: Many WWE Superstars left early during Goldberg’s Hall Of Fame speech
- PHOTO: Shawn Michaels has cut off his hair and fans are struggling to process this news
- WWE News on which match is scheduled to go on last at WrestleMania