The latest on the MMA Horsewomen is that all of the women are still training for wrestling. The plan is still for them to wrestle at least one match but it doesn’t look like it will happen next month as initially believed. For those of you that are unaware, the plan is for the MMA Horsewomen (Ronda Rousey, Marina Shafir, Jessamyn Duke, and Shayna Baslzer) to face the WWE Horsewomen (Charlotte Flair, Bayley, Sasha Banks, and Becky Lynch).
The word is that the match will still take place but, but at WrestleMania. One of the reasons is because this year’s Survivor Series is centered around Raw vs. Smackdown and it makes sense to wait a few more months and allow the women to get ready instead of rushing the match.
Rousey was spotted training at the WWE Performance Center this week.
Catch up on some of the trending news items from the last 24 hours below:
- Two MAJOR names being considered for WWE Survivor Series special referee role
- Who else was called to replace Bray Wyatt at TLC?
- Jeff Jarrett enters WWE-sponsored rehab
- WWE is apparently ready to move on from Neville
- Former WWE star comes clean about her addiction issues