The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels is keeping a low profile these days as he works in a backstage capacity at NXT. We will probably never see him wrestle another match but fans in San Antonio, Texas will get to see him in the ring (sort of) next month.
WWE has announced that Michaels will be the special referee for the NXT show taking place on Friday, November 17. That also happens to be the show taking place on the night before NXT Takeover: War Games.
Tickets for that show are available at NXTTickets.com.
The show in San Antonio will kick off a big weekend for WWE. They will head to the Toyota Center in Houston for four consecutive shows. WWE will run NXT Takeover: War Games on 11/18, Survivor Series on 11/19, Raw on 11/20, and Smackdown Live on 11/21.
Catch up on some of the latest WWE news stories below:
- Neville was infuriated with WWE before he decided to leave
- Reason why Bo Dallas, Bray Wyatt, and JoJo have been off WWE TV
- Several wrestlers considering leaving WWE
- WWE employee wishes death on Matt Hardy
- Kane’s return might be short-lived