The fans in Manchester got a nice treat during the Raw tapings that will air in a couple of hours on the USA Network.
During the third hour of the show, Enzo Amore went out to the ring and cut a promo on Kalisto and his upcoming title defense at Survivor Series. Kalisto went out to ringside and sat in a chair. Then, Raw General Manager came out to the stage and announced that Enzo Amore would be facing someone tonight and that person happened to be WWE United Kingdom Champion Pete Dunne. Dunne got an amazing reaction.
Dunne pinned Amore with the Bitter End and then Kalisto raised Dunne’s arm after the match. It’s unclear if this is a permanent main roster move for Dunne or if this was just something done as a treat for the UK fans. Click here for complete results from the tapings and check out the clip below of Angle announcing Dunne’s main roster debut.
— Elliott Cantor (@ElliottCantor) November 6, 2017
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Tension between WWE and Chris Jericho?
- Roman Reigns might not be back in time for Survivor Series
- What’s up with Chris Jericho and WWE and why is he working for New Japan Pro Wrestling?
- The Emmalina character reportedly played a big part in Emma’s WWE release
- Two WWE Superstars could be doing a double-turn soon