As previously noted on the site, Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley are the latest names announced by WWE for the 2018 Hall Of Fame ceremony.
PWInsider is reporting that Mark Henry and Ivory will be inducted this year. That was the word going around backstage at the Royal Rumble. Henry said a few months ago that he was retired but just a couple of weeks ago he indicated that he was not done wrestling. Essentially, his full-time days in the ring are behind him because he recently signed a new Ambassador deal with WWE.
Bill Goldberg was already announced as the headliner for this year’s class.
This year’s WWE Hall Of Fame will take place at the Smoothie King Center on Friday, April 6. Tickets are available at Ticketmaster.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- WWE news on why The Undertaker seemed a bit off during his ‘Raw 25’ promo
- A ‘WWE Raw 25’ segment was originally supposed to take place at the Manhattan Center
- The real reason why WWE fired Enzo Amore
- Matt Hardy to undergo another transformation?
- WWE star injured with a torn ACL