WWE was in Orlando, FL at UCF on Wednesday night for the NXT TV tapings. Here are the spoilers:
Dark Match: Ruby Riot (Heidi Lovelace) defeated Kimber Lee
Spoilers for the March 8th episode:
- Eric Young appeared on the titantron with Sanity and cut a promo about Tye Dillinger. Young stated that Dillinger shouldn’t get his friends involved and that they will do this one on one.
- Elias Samson walks out to sing a song but Kassius Ohno interrupts. They trade barbs and Ohno stopped Samson’s song again. Ohno said that Drifter thing isn't working out. Samson said that Ohno in NXT won't work out again just like the last time he was in the company.
- Before Eric Young vs. Tye Dillinger starts, Sanity brings out Roderick Strong, who has been beaten down. Dillinger checks on Strong as well as No Way Jose but they get beat down by Sanity.
- Singles Match: Andrade “Cien” Almas defeated HoHo Lun.
- Loser Leaves NXT Match: Kassius Ohno defeated Elias Samson. Post-match, Ohno broke Samson’s guitar.
Spoilers for the March 15th episode:
- Singles Match: Ember Moon defeated Billie Kay. Post-match, trainers checked on Kay in the ring and helped her to the back.
- The Revival vs Ealy Brothers doesn't happen as the Authors of Pain come out and destroy the Ealy Bros and The Revival.
- Tag Team Match: Heavy Machinery defeated Jonathan Ortagun & his partner
- Singles Match: Nikki Cross defeated Macey Estrella. Post-match, Tye Dillinger & No Way Jose attack Sanity, but get overwhelmed and beat down by Sanity.
Spoilers for the March 22nd episode:
- Singles Match: Andrade “Cien” Almas defeated Oney Lorcan
- Asuka cuts a promo in ring about how Ember Moon’s fate will be the same as Pricilla Zuniga.
- Singles Match: Asuka defeated Pricilla Zuniga.
- The Ealy Brothers are out and have made a challenge to Authors of Pain.
- Tag Team Match: Authors of Pain defeated the Ealy Brothers. Post-match, Paul Ellering says that The Revival are the next name in the book of destruction. This led to Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa walking out. DIY said that they don’t know what an algorithm is, but they know that they can beat AOP. This led to The Revival walking out and said that although they sat on the sidelines at NXT Takeover: San Antonio, they won’t do it again. William Regal walks out and books a NXT Tag Team Title Elimination match at NXT Takeover: Orlando, FL. It will be AOP vs. DIY vs. The Revival.
Spoilers for the March 28th episode:
- Tag Team Match: Sanity vs Tye Dillinger, No Way Jose, and Roderick Strong ends in a no contest after the referee lost control of the match. Ruby Riot hit a neutralize to Nikki Cross to end the segment.
- Triple Threat Match: Dash Wilder defeated Johnny Gargano and Akam when Wilder pinned Gargano while Scott Dawson held Akam’s leg.
- NXT Title Match: Bobby Roode © defeated Kassius Ohno.
- Singles Match: Shinsuke Nakamura defeated TJ Perkins. Post-match, Bobby Roode walks out and tells Nakamura that the show is over and that is time for him to leave as he beat Nakamura at NXT Takeover: San Antonio. He said that this is his ring and that Nakamura needs to get out of it. Andrade Almas attacks Nakamura and then Roode joins in until Finn Balor ran down to make the save. Balor cut a promo about not being medically cleared yet but he will be back sooner than later to take what is his. Balor noted that Friday is Nakamura's Birthday and he has to wish him a Happy Birthday. He noted that him and Nakamura are NXT. This closes the taping.