WrestleMania weekend is always a great time to catch the top pro wrestling stars and this year will be no exception. Because WrestleCon just confirmed that Stone Cold Steve Austin will be at the event.
Appearing just hours before WrestleMania kicks off, WrestleCon is achieving a huge goal as they said in the announcement that Austin has been on the top of their list since they started doing the event. Now it is official and fans for the event should certainly be excited about it.
His placement at WrestleCon just hours before Mania kicks off on April 8th might not give fans a lot of time to meet The Rattlesnake and still make the Show Of Shows at the Superdome. But meeting Stone Cold might be a pretty good reason to cut your estimated time of arrival close for WrestleMania 34.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WrestleMania could be losing a big match this year
- WWE news on if Roman Reigns is really in trouble for what he said on Raw about Brock Lesnar
- Sheamus shows off gnarly picture of his war wounds after Raw
- WATCH: The Miz wasn’t happy at all after Raw this week
- SPOILER: Asuka might not face Alexa Bliss at WrestleMania