As most of you know by now, “Z-Man” Tom Zenk passed away last month. There’s no word on the cause of his death. The last word was from the Hennepin County Medical Examiner saying that the cause of death had yet to be determined.
There was very little known about him for over a decade because he kept his life so private. Zenk didn’t do any autograph signings and, through his mother, he turned down several interview requests.
Some fans have wondered what he looked like in recent years. Well, as you can see below, a recent photo was posted on the wall during his funeral service. This would be the last public photo of him. It’s good to see the guy smiling.
Last public photo of the Z-Man from his funeral service. So sad. Really entertaining guy to listen to. RIP Tom Zenk. pic.twitter.com/VygvVnPtSQ
— Ian … 🙁 (@ian_stewart7) January 13, 2018
Zenk passed away on December 9, 2017. He was just 59 years old.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- SPOILER: Major match with a returning Superstar planned for WrestleMania
- Headliner for WWE Hall Of Fame reportedly confirmed and it’s a big one
- Former WWE Women’s/Divas Champion contacted about returning for the women’s Royal Rumble
- SPOILER: Another name returning for the Raw 25th anniversary show
- Former WWE Women’s Champion is returning for the Royal Rumble
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!