WWE issued the following:
Beginning Monday, Nov. 2, WWE Network will be available in India for $9.99 (U.S.) per month, with no commitment and the ability to cancel any time. Fans in India can sign up online by going to WWENetwork.com, and can watch WWE Network on their desktop, laptop and mobile devices.
WWE Network subscribers in India will receive their first month of service free and have access to the U.S. English language version of WWE Network. Subscribers will get access to 24/7 scheduled programming and the most comprehensive video-on-demand library with more than 3,700 hours of content, including Raw and SmackDown re-airs, and every WWE, WCW and ECW pay-per-view. In addition, all 12 WWE pay-per-views will be available to subscribers 24 hours after they air in India, and will be broadcast live on WWE Network beginning in 2017.
"India is a strategically important market for WWE, and we are thrilled to make WWE Network available to our fans there,” said George Barrios, WWE Chief Strategy & Financial Officer. “The global expansion of WWE Network is a key driver in our commitment to growing the WWE brand internationally."
WWE Network will be made available on additional devices, including Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Sony PlayStation 3, Sony PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Roku and Smart TVs prior to Survivor Series on Sunday, Nov. 22.
WWE Network programming highlights include:
- WWE Breaking Ground – WWE Network’s newest original series gives viewers access to the WWE Performance Center, chronicling what it takes to become a WWE Superstar.
- Swerved – Directed by Jeff Tremaine (Jackass, Bad Grandpa), Swerved combines the worlds of comedy and sports-entertainment as WWE Superstars and Divas play hilarious pranks on one another.
- The Monday Night War – WWE Network’s 20-episode original series documents the epic television ratings battle between entertainment icons Vince McMahon and Ted Turner.
- Stone Cold Podcast Live! – WWE Hall of Famer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin sits down with the biggest names in WWE and the world of sports and entertainment for a no-holds-barred, in-your-face, exclusive interview.
- NXT TakeOver – The future is here. WWE’s hottest up-and-coming Superstars compete to prove they’ve got what it takes. More than just evolution, it’s a revolution. Witness these WWE Superstars of tomorrow as they take over WWE Network with live two-hour specials.
- WWE 24 – The acclaimed 30-minute docu-series that takes viewers on a lightning-fast journey through a day in the life of WWE’s most intriguing Superstars and groundbreaking events.
- Total Divas (Seasons 1-3) – Total Divas gives viewers an exclusive, outside-the-ring look at WWE’s top Divas with an inside glimpse into their personal lives as they balance their own drama and the non-stop action of their professional careers.
WWE Network will also be available in other countries in the Indian subcontinent, including Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Nepal. For a complete listing of WWE Network availability by country and device, please click here.