The Young Bucks are going to have a pretty busy 2018 and it looks like they could be teasing for an even bigger year. If they showed up at WrestleMania, it would certainly be a pleasant surprise.
Sheamus and Cesaro have rolled over any team that came their way as they continue to hold the Raw Tag Team Titles. But the only problem is that they haven’t secured a set of opponents at WrestleMania. Sheamus tweeted out an open challenge for WrestleMania 34 but he probably didn’t expect to hear from a Jackson Brother.
Nick Jackson tweeted back saying he had that date open. Although it’s unlikely WWE would have the Young Bucks in, they are open that day after ROH’s Supercard Of Honor event.
The Greatest Tag Team on Earth has NO worthy opponents on The Grandest Stage of Them All.
This is an Open Invitation… #StepUpToTheBar
— Sheamus (@WWESheamus) March 6, 2018
We happen to have that date open… https://t.co/YNVAM8xUUa
— The Young Bucks (@NickJacksonYB) March 6, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- Cue the CM Punk rumors…City and venue announced for Bullet Club’s “All In” show
- Why Renee Young missed Raw this week
- Jonathan Coachman named in sexual harassment lawsuit
- WWE has plans for dual-branded Money In The Bank matches
- Current WWE Superstar responds to question about joining the Bullet Club