There is some good news to report on the condition of “Nature Boy” Ric Flair. As first noted in the Wrestling Observer Daily Update by Dave Meltzer, Flair is doing significantly better than he was earlier this week. However, he is still in critical condition.
The good news is that he was given an external pacemaker and his heart is beating at normal levels and getting stronger. He is still dealing with an infection and he is still on kidney dialysis so, obviously, he is not going to get better overnight but it’s great to hear that his heart is improving.
Things were very dire on Monday when he went in for surgery so it’s good to hear that he is still fighting. We will pass along more updates as we get them.
There’s been a ton of news in the last 48 hours. Click on the links below if you’d like to catch up on some of the top stories:
- Get all the updates about Ric Flair’s current health situation here
- PHOTOS: Eva Marie busts out of WWE…and her All Red Everything bikini
- Daniel Bryan wrestling again
- GFW strips Alberto El Patron of World Championship
- Bayley’s injury may force WWE to delay plans for a major angle