The Raw after Survivor Series saw the return of Paige but she didn't come alone. She brought Sonya Deville and Mandy Rose with her. It was quite a display and they left everyone in pretty bad shape while taking notice that they were now doing their thing on the Red Brand.
The next night on SmackDown Live, Ruby Riot, Sarah Logan, and Liv Morgan made their main roster debuts as one cohesive unit as well. With so many additions to the women's roster, there has to be a reason and Pro Wrestling Sheet reports that Vince McMahon made the decision to bring up so many new females after the Mae Young Classic because he felt that the women's division on the main roster was getting stale.
Apparently, there have been pitches to bring up Mandy Rose in the past and although this addition of so many females doesn't mean there will be a female Royal Rumble, it's not out of the realm of possibility either.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Popular WWE Network show appears to be canceled
- Vince McMahon unhappy with Kevin Owens after WrestleMania 33
- Former WWE star has found a unique job outside of the wrestling business
- SmackDown Live could get an unprecedented heel turn soon
- Former WWE star says he is clean and sober after completing rehab