WWE is a wonderful soap opera sometimes both in front of and behind the camera. Real life relationships that may never see the light of day can happen behind-the-scenes, but it still might cause some awkwardness in the end.
Liv Morgan and Enzo Amore are no longer a couple and it certainly looked like she had her eyes on another WWE Superstar, former WWE United Kingdom Champion, Tyler Bate. Nothing absolutely official has been announced between the two, but a lot of fans speculate Morgan and Bate are currently an item. If anything, their flirting on Twitter is adorable.
Things got pretty awkward on 205 Live this week when Enzo Amore defeated Tyler Bate. If you’re reading this before 205 Live airs on November 7th, 2017 then don’t worry — we haven’t invented time travel. It’s just pre-taped because they already filmed the show in Manchester.
Aliyah tweeted out this little note to Liv Morgan and many people are under the assumption it has something to do with the current WWE Cruiserweight Champion defeating the first-ever WWE United Kingdom Champion. But more importantly to the context of this story, Liv Morgan’s ex defeating her current boyfriend. Wrestling is fun, eh?
I'm shook honey @YaOnlyLivvOnce
— Aliyah (@WWE_Aliyah) November 7, 2017
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Former Women’s Champion is ready to return to WWE for a match with Charlotte Flair
- Chris Jericho reveals why WWE declined his offer to use NXT talent on his cruise
- Tension between WWE and Chris Jericho?
- Roman Reigns might not be back in time for Survivor Series
- What’s up with Chris Jericho and WWE and why is he working for New Japan Pro Wrestling?