Just as the Undisputed Era looked like they could do no wrong in NXT, it looks like one of them might be out of injury. This is very recent news so there is no definitive word right now. But Bobby Fish was apparently injured during an NXT live event in Indianapolis Indiana.
The NXT Tag Team Champions had a match against Heavy Machinery and reports are Fish went down after tweaking his knee. According to reports Kyle O’Reilly had to finish the match alone and it looks like they called pulled an impromptu move from there. So at least they finished the match.
After the contest, Bobby Fish was helped to the back by medical personnel. Let’s hope he’s okay because Undisputed Era is in a really good position as they roll toward NXT TakeOver: New Orleans.
Hope Bobby Fish is ok. Tweaked his knee & O’Riley had to finish solo against Heavy Machinery. Drake’s mic went out too, but they called an audible and had Cole run out to distract Otis so Bobby could roll him up for the win. Fish had to be helped to the back too #NXTIndy
— Tyler Edwards (@Und3rAverageJoe) March 5, 2018
— ChaserCWE (@ChaserCwe) March 5, 2018
— Chief Hopper (@hopperpresident) March 4, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WrestleMania could be losing a big match this year
- WWE news on if Roman Reigns is really in trouble for what he said on Raw about Brock Lesnar
- Sheamus shows off gnarly picture of his war wounds after Raw
- WATCH: The Miz wasn’t happy at all after Raw this week
- SPOILER: Asuka might not face Alexa Bliss at WrestleMania