War Machine finished up with Ring Of Honor at the TV tapings on Saturday night. They’re probably not going to tell anyone but the belief is that they are headed to WWE, likely as part of NXT.
Dave Meltzer said back in July that WWE wanted War Machine but they were in a holding pattern so they would continue to work for ROH and New Japan Pro Wrestling until WWE indicated that they were looking to sign them. War Machine has won tag team titles in New Japan Pro Wrestling, ROH, VIP, and WCPW.
Aside from the financial benefits, there’s a personal reason why it makes sense for Raymond Rowe to make the jump. Rowe is engaged to Smackdown star Sarah Logan.
C2C over War Machine. War Machine bow to the crowd and leave. pic.twitter.com/BwNi3LWKwA
— Michael (@mikeVSphilly) December 17, 2017
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- SPOILER: The first 5 members of the 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame
- Vince McMahon apparently wants to bring back the XFL
- Enzo Amore says he is not removing the penis from his driver’s license (DL photo included)
- Former ECW star appeared on SmackDown Live this week
- Another departure at Impact Wrestling, top names could be on the way out soon