There is good news to pass along for fans of Jeff Hardy. Pro Wrestling Sheet reports that Hardy has been cleared by his surgeon and he is just waiting on clearance from WWE so he can return to action. Hardy has been out of action since October due to a rotator cuff and labrum injury.
It’s unclear what his role would be at WrestleMania but there is plenty of time for creative to find something for him on the show. I find it interesting that The Bar (Sheamus and Cesaro) have issued an open challenge and the word is that the team that will answer their challenge is not currently active on the Raw roster. This could be the opening to get Matt and Jeff back together but that’s just speculation on my part.
As far as “The Ultimate Deletion” storyline between Bray Wyatt and Matt Hardy? That is scheduled to air on Raw and not on WrestleMania.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- Cue the CM Punk rumors…City and venue announced for Bullet Club’s “All In” show
- Why Renee Young missed Raw this week
- Jonathan Coachman named in sexual harassment lawsuit
- WWE has plans for dual-branded Money In The Bank matches
- Current WWE Superstar responds to question about joining the Bullet Club
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!