Randy Orton has issued a WrestleMania challenge to The Most Electrifying Man in Sports Entertainment.
In a tweet posted on Thursday evening, Orton issued a challenge to The Rock and it looks like they will meet on Friday Night SmackDown on FOX.
“[email protected] I see you will be at #SmackdownOnFox this Friday. How about you & I have a discussion about who’s the greatest 3rd generation of all time and we answer that question April 5th in Tampa At Wrestlemania 36. A vipers sense of smell is unmatched. I smell what you’re cooking”
In general, these kinds of tweets are usually storyline-related so it looks like a match between The Rock in Orton could be in the works for Tampa, Florida.
We’ll find out in a few hours when Friday Night SmackDown goes on the air on FOX.
WWE is hyping the following for Friday Night SmackDown on FOX:
- Kofi Kingston defends the WWE Championship against Brock Lesnar
- The Rock will appear
- Charlotte Flair and Becky Lynch vs. Bayley and Sasha Banks
- Shane McMahon vs. Kevin Owens in a Ladder Match and the loser must leave WWE
- Erick Rowan vs. Roman Reigns
- Several legends are scheduled to appear including Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Sting, Kurt Angle, Goldberg and others.
The blue carpet special kicks off at 7:30 pm eastern on FOX and Friday Night SmackDown will start at 8:00 pm eastern.