Earlier this week there was a report that former WWE stars Enzo Amore and Big Cass could be on their way back to the company.
This caught fans off guard as it appeared to be a random situation considering the way that the two stars left the company on bad terms. While WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon is known to bring back stars who left on bad terms, it usually takes a few years before he does that.
Thus, when WWE got word of this report, the company immediately made it known that they were not interested in potentially signing the former tag team to contracts.
In an interview with Alex McCarthy of talksport.com, Triple H addressed the report about Amore and Cass.
Triple H stated, “I immediately told our PR to shoot down the Enzo and Cass rumors. Absolutely zero interest. Congratulations to Enzo, I’m sure spreading rumors is working well for him but I want no part of it.”
A 30 minute sit down with Triple H and yes, it’s a serious career highlight.
“I immediately told our PR to shoot down the Enzo and Cass rumours. Absolutely zero interest. Congratulations to Enzo, I’m sure spreading rumours is working well for him but I want no part of it.” pic.twitter.com/hQ266NdEf8
— Alex McCarthy (@AlexM_talkSPORT) August 31, 2019