– A press release was sent out last week to announce that Paul Levesque (Triple H), Stephanie McMahon, and Robyn Peterson were voted into the WWE’s Board of Directors. Peterson is the Chief Technology Officer and Head of Products for Mashable.
The Wrestling Observer newsletter reports that the move was done because they wanted to give Paul and Stephanie experience on the Board of Directors so they can prepare for if and/or when they run the company. There have been qualms from Wall Street about an ex-wrestler with a limited business background being put in a CEO position.
– Speaking of Triple H, the latest sit down interview with Michael Cole is up now. You can view it below:
– The Superstars for Hope fundraiser had raised just under $7,000 as of yesterday. They have since added other perks including lunch with Triple H. They have raised $34,157 out of the $200,000 goal.
They will be adding more perks each week including:
– A tour of WWE’s state-of-the-art Performance Center in Orlando, Fla.
– Backstage access to Monday Night Raw or SmackDown
– VIP package to WWE pay-per-view events
– Lunch with WWE Superstar Triple H® at the WWE Performance Center
– WWE World Heavyweight Championship replica title signed by WWE Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon, Stephanie McMahon and Triple H
– An ultimate WrestleMania 32 package
– Lunch with the cast of the hit E! reality show “Total Divas”
The perks depend on the amount you donate. For more information click here.