Clash Of Champions was a big night for a lot of people but it will also be a night Ruby Riott, Sarah Logan, and Liv Morgan will never forget.
These three have worked very hard to get to this point and now it seems like all those nights in the gym and early mornings in the gym have paid off in a big way. They might not have actually been in a match in an official sense, but as Lumberjacks they certainly made their presence felt.
Triple H has been a huge supporter of the Riott Squad long before they were ever a team and he couldn’t be prouder of these three fierce females. The Game took a chance to snap one of his famous pictures alongside Riott, Logan, and Morgan backstage at Clash Of Champions.
Triple H advised the three to never forget where they came from and it doesn’t look like they’re going to stop now since they’ve received their first taste of a PPV spotlight.
Congratulations to @RubyRiotWWE @sarahloganwwe and @YaOnlyLivvOnce on their @WWE PPV debut.
Make a name. Make an impact.
Never forget where you came from…and never stop working until you’re where you want to be. #WeAreNXT pic.twitter.com/Q4IqIv8mcR
— Triple H (@TripleH) December 18, 2017
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- SPOILER: The first 5 members of the 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame
- Vince McMahon apparently wants to bring back the XFL
- Enzo Amore says he is not removing the penis from his driver’s license (DL photo included)
- Former ECW star appeared on SmackDown Live this week
- Another departure at Impact Wrestling, top names could be on the way out soon