WWE is doing everything they can to fill in the holes on their shows after they learned about various issues affecting some of their roster. You already know that Kurt Angle will be replacing Roman Reigns at the WWE TLC pay-per-view and AJ Styles will be replacing Bray Wyatt as Finn Balor’s opponent at the pay-per-view.
WWE is currently on a tour of South America and Kevin Owens is one of the top stars advertised for those shows. However, Owens had to fly home and will not be able to appear on shows in Argentina and Chile. Instead, Triple H will be taking his place. He announced on Twitter that he would be packing and headed out to Santiago so the fans there will get a treat. Triple H is busy with NXT and his role as one of the top officials in the company so he rarely wrestles these days. But if you are in Santiago, then you lucked out. Here is what he said on Twitter:
— Triple H (@TripleH) October 21, 2017
As far as Owens, we wish him and his family well. Owens issued a statement on his absence and you can read it by clicking here.
Catch up on some of the latest WWE news stories below:
- WWE is making big changes to Monday Night Raw
- More details on Roman Reigns and Bray Wyatt TLC switch-up situation
- Is Kurt Angle going to wrestle more now that he’s cleared to compete?
- WWE statement on medical issues affecting three Superstars
- One of the best wrestlers in the world is much closer to signing with WWE