There has been a lot of speculation about the Velveteen Dream’s status with WWE NXT due to him disappearing from television.
Triple H dismissed the speculation regarding whether Dream has or might be released from the promotion during today’s conference call with the media to promote Sunday’s NXT TakeOver: Vengeance Day special.
Dream hasn’t appeared on television since his match against Adam Cole on the December 23rd edition of NXT. This was after his absence for about a month. In fact, since September, he has only worked five matches. Before that, he had been involved in a program with Kushida and Johnny Gargano for the NXT North American Title.
Last year, Dream was not only involved in a car accident but also accused of sending inappropriate photos and texts to young kids. There’s been nothing reported about Dream as of late including when he could return to television.
Triple H stated today that Dream is still on the roster. Here is a summary, courtesy of F4Wonline: “On Velveteen Dream, HHH says he is still on the roster and still training at the PC, adding that he went over this with media a million times.”
On Velveteen Dream, HHH says he is still on the roster and still training at the PC, adding that he went over this with media a million times. ^JN