You can add Mark Henry and Christian to the list of names scheduled to appear at the Raw 25th anniversary show next Monday. They will join a long list of former Superstars that will be appearing to commemorate 25 years on the air. Henry, as reported over the weekend, is officially retired as a full-time wrestler.
Other names officially announced (per a sponsored Facebook ad) as returning for the show include The Undertaker, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Roman Reigns, Ric Flair, Ted DiBiase, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Sean Waltman, Shawn Michaels, The New Age Outlaws, Jim Ross, Jerry “The King” Lawler, Christian, and The Dudley Boyz.
There are more names that have not been announced but are expected to be there. Also, Mick Foley’s status for next week is up in the air. Click here to read more about his status and why he might not be able to appear.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- SPOILER: Major match with a returning Superstar planned for WrestleMania
- Headliner for WWE Hall Of Fame reportedly confirmed and it’s a big one
- Former WWE Women’s/Divas Champion contacted about returning for the women’s Royal Rumble
- SPOILER: Another name returning for the Raw 25th anniversary show
- Former WWE Women’s Champion is returning for the Royal Rumble