As previously noted here on the site, there was a brief double turn with Tye Dillinger at Rusev at Monday’s WWE Live event in Raleigh, NC. The turn was obviously not acknowledged on TV but it came off like a test run by WWE, which is something they’ve done before at non-televised events.
Dillinger went on Twitter to shoot down the rumors of a potential heel turn:
Hahaha! Don’t believe all you read kiddies. Regardless of how “informed” they claim to be.
— Tye Dillinger (@WWEDillinger) November 3, 2017
Of course, there could still be a turn for Dillinger in the works, and he could be tweeting this to ward off the reports.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Two WWE Superstars could be doing a double-turn soon
- WWE NXT star almost lost his job over the weekend amid controversy
- WWE tag team debuts their new look
- NXT wrestler announces that he has been released by WWE
- Why is WWE having a Championship match on SmackDown Live next week?