The Show Of Shows is a few short weeks away and WWE just made another big championship match official.
Bobby Roode lost the United States Title to Randy Orton at Fastlane making The Viper a Grand Slam Champion. But it looks like The Glorious One is going to have a bit more competition than Orton if he wants to reclaim his United States Title.
The United States Title will be up for grabs in a triple threat match at WrestleMania where Randy Orton will defend his title against both Bobby Roode and Jinder Mahal.
After all, Mahal had his eyes set on the US Title throughout the United States Championship Tournament and he has since continued his pursuit for the red, white, and blue title.
It certainly adds a match with a lot of potential for more headlocks on the Grandest Stage Of Them All.
— WWE (@WWE) March 20, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- There is some good news on a potential Daniel Bryan in-ring return at WrestleMania
- SPOILER: WrestleMania magazine reveals who is next to go into the WWE Hall Of Fame
- PHOTO: Brian Christopher badly beaten and unrecognizable after violent altercation with ex-TNA star
- Latest news on Dean Ambrose’s injury
- Backstage news on how people in WWE are reacting to Ronda Rousey