Wendy Barlow, the fiancé of “Nature Boy” Ric Flair, has posted an update on her Facebook page.
“I wanted to update everyone on Ric’s progress as So many people have been reaching out and offering their Prayers and Support. He is doing very well for a Man who has been through so much! He will begin Physical Therapy shortly and will be stronger than ever and back out enjoying all the fans sooner than you would think. I can Honestly say I have witnessed a Miracle.”
As most of you know by now, things were not looking too good a couple of weeks ago and doctors feared for his life. Obviously, this update is great news.
Catch up on some of the trending WWE News items by clicking below:
- Reason why Mike Bennett and Maria Kanellis have been off WWE TV
- Dolph Ziggler says he’s been “phoning it in”
- Good news on WWE Hall Of Famer Ric Flair
- Wrestlers outraged after Sexy Star intentionally injures GFW star at Triple Mania XXV
- Could another cross-brand rivalry be on the way in