A couple of readers sent word to us that Dean Ambrose was spotted in Birmingham to see Dr. James Andrews. When Ambrose went down with a triceps tear, the word from WWE was that he would be out of action for nine months so it does not look like he will be back in action anytime soon because it’s only been four months since his surgery.
As noted a couple of days ago, Ambrose has been pulled from all WWE-related appearances. He was originally scheduled for a signing at 10 am on the day of WrestleMania but that is no longer happening.
It’s unclear why he was pulled but the speculation backstage at Raw this week was that his injury might not be healing as expected. We’ll pass along more updates when they are available.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- SPOILER: WWE has big plans for Samoa Joe
- WATCH: Alexa Bliss wants a match with a WWE Hall Of Famer
- Kevin Owens changes name on Twitter and loses verification
- Kenny Omega on WWE’s treatment of homosexual characters
- Reason why Daniel Bryan looked so good in the ring on SmackDown Live