We are happy to report that Kalisto is doing ok after getting hit with a water bottle last week on 205 Live. At first, it did not seem like he was seriously hurt but his wife Abigail later took to Twitter to call out the fan because her husband needed to get stitches and had to get an MRI done. The bottle that hit him was not empty.
The good news is that Kalisto was back in action this week. He defeated Tony Nese in a match taped for WWE Main Event.
A WWE employee indicated on Twitter that the fan that threw the bottle was caught. For those of you that missed it, click here to see a clip from the water bottle incident from last week.
Glad they caught him. Wish i could have!!!
— Keith Burgdoff (@WWEParkingGuy) December 20, 2017
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Big main event announced for WWE Fastlane
- Baron Corbin fires back at fan that made fun of his hairline and physique
- Top WWE star will be taking time away from wrestling
- SPOILER: Update on The Undertaker’s status with WWE and it looks like good news
- Sting and Hulk Hogan to reunite next month