Paige came back after Survivor Series as the leader of Absolution and alongside Sonya Deville and Mandy Rose, she’s done a pretty good making her presence felt so far. But a kick to the back by Sasha Banks at a recent house show seemed to hurt Paige. The match was called off, and the Anti Diva has apparently been injured since.
PW Insider reported earlier today that Paige was backstage for Raw in Memphis, therefore, this is a good sign. But it turns out Paige might not have received a green light to perform just yet.
It is now being reported that Paige will not be appearing on television this week. Of course, she could always film a backstage segment with an interview or something of that nature. But this could be a sign that WWE isn’t quite ready to let her back in the ring just yet.
If you’d like to see the footage of Paige’s injury, she did take a pretty hard bump in the ring and you can check that out here.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- WWE reportedly gave up on Bayley a long time ago
- Daniel Bryan makes a bold statement concerning his WWE future
- Maria Kanellis reacts to leaked nude photos
- Big name added to the WWE Fastlane pay-per-view in March
- Former WWE Intercontinental Champion teases return at the Royal Rumble
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!