WWE will start their November European tour on Wednesday and it’s clear that they are not expecting Roman Reigns for those shows because they’ve announced that Triple H will be wrestling, likely as a Reigns’ replacement. Triple H is scheduled for the following shows: Glasgow (11/1), Brighton (11/2), London (11/3), Minehead (11/4), and Cardiff (11/5).
As first reported in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Reigns, Bray Wyatt, and Bo Dallas are scheduled to be evaluated on Monday so that WWE can get a better idea of where their health stands and so they can get a better timetable on when they can return. Everyone got shots last week and the hope is that those shots will prevent the illness from spreading but there is fear that others could get sick.
I believe there were plans for The Shield to wrestle at Survivor Series but that appears to be off the table and now the plan is for Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose to take on The Usos. The Shield are listed for live events in December so we haven’t seen the last of them.
Catch up on some of the latest WWE news stories below:
- Triple H did something really cool for Kevin Owens when he didn’t have to
- WWE NXT star and ROH star are engaged to be married
- Natalya and Zack Ryder comment on accidental crotch grab while taking Raw “Under Siege”
- Brutus Beefcake posts email screenshot, says Hogan has been hanging out with his ex-wife
- PHOTO: The Undertaker makes a rare appearance and reunites with Ric Flair