Connect with us

Photo Credit: WWE


WWE News

Vince McMahon has given up on a WWE Raw star

After several months of being featured on WWE Main Event and in dark matches, Cedric Alexander appeared on Monday Night Raw but it was only so he could be squashed by Angel Garza.

Alexander has been wrestling on just a handful of shows in recent months since the decision was made to bury him last Fall.

As previously noted, Vince McMahon made the call to bury him despite Paul Heyman’s attempts to push him up the card. No reason was given at the time except that McMahon decided that he did not want to continue with the push.

While recapping this week’s Raw on Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer pointed out again that there are no plans for Alexander. He said, “They’ve got no plans for Cedric. He’s a talented guy but his number is just not being called.”

I asked someone in WWE about this and I was simply told that there are no backstage issues with Alexander but Vince McMahon simply does not see him as a big star. The source said, “Vince will listen to Paul [Heyman] on some ideas but other times he can be close-minded and he sees nothing in Cedric. Vince gave up on him a long time ago.”

There’s always a chance that McMahon can be convinced at a later time but right now it doesn’t seem like there are any plans to feature Alexander in a prominent slot in the near future.

Related news: WWE star is done with the company.

Click below to see a clip from Alexander’s match with Angel Garza from Raw.






Comments

More in WWE News

To Top