Vince McMahon is a peculiar individual. After all, all he does revolves around sports entertainment and he’s spent his entire life making sure everything is to his liking. But it turns out there’s one activity that most fans love but it probably makes McMahon grumble and curse every time. Apparently, he hates the “one fall” chant during a match’s introduction.
While there are probably chants McMahon hates more than other like “CM Punk” or “boring” apparently this is one fan-favorite chant that really grinds his gears and there doesn’t seem to be a real reason why.
One fan posed a question on Twitter by saying, “There must be a specific reason why they aren’t letting announcers do the ‘one fall’ for the matches” and Dave Meltzer from The Wrestling Observer had a rather interesting reply.
Vince hates it https://t.co/jsske6apGt
— Dave Meltzer (@davemeltzerWON) December 18, 2017
So the next time you’re at a WWE show and you want to yell “one fall” after the announcer like you’ve done countless times before, you might need to take a second to really consider what you’re doing there. After all, you never know who you could be upsetting with that popular chant. Then again, if you’re cool with upsetting Vince McMahon, then go on ahead.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- SPOILER: The first 5 members of the 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame
- Vince McMahon apparently wants to bring back the XFL
- Enzo Amore says he is not removing the penis from his driver’s license (DL photo included)
- Former ECW star appeared on SmackDown Live this week
- Another departure at Impact Wrestling, top names could be on the way out soon