You never really know what Vince McMahon is thinking and when Kevin Owens finished his match against Chris Jericho at WrestleMania 33, this was no exception.
Apparently, The Chairman Of The Board didn’t like Owens and Y2J’s performance. When asked about their match later on, Kevin Owens would call it a “career low” even though many fans loved the encounter between the two former best friends.
But all of this could very well have stemmed from Vince McMahon’s opinion who said “no” when asked if they were good after Kevin Owens’ match at the 33rd annual Show Of Shows. It just goes to show how one man’s opinion can throw everything out of whack, especially if that person’s opinion happens to belong to Vince McMahon.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Former WWE star has found a unique job outside of the wrestling business
- SmackDown Live could get an unprecedented heel turn soon
- Former WWE star says he is clean and sober after completing rehab
- There’s a good reason why Braun Strowman vs Kane wasn’t a “real match”
- Almost 40 people have left Impact Wrestling in 2017