WWE is looking for an administrative assistant to work out of their corporate headquarters in Stamford, CT. Here are the responsibilities and qualifications for the job:
World Wrestling Entertainment is looking for an exemplary Administrative Assistant supporting our EVP of Television Production.
The ideal candidate will be a highly trustworthy, loyal, hard working professional who is team oriented, extremely agile and intuitive. The Administrative Assistant will provide professional, confidential support to the Executive Office, such as:
- Provide full administrative support to the Executive Office
- General office duties, including but not limited to, handling incoming calls, distributing mail, faxes and calendar management.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for executive office.
- Reconcile and prepare expense reports.
- Provide backup administrative support for Executive Offices.
- Develop and maintain a time off schedule for the Executive Office’s direct reports.
- Responsible for replenishing office supplies, maintaining and organizing the office and supply room.
- Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Responsible for taking lunch orders and picking up lunch.
- Take notes/ minutes at monthly Executive meetings.
2 years previous experience as an Administrative Assistant.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Personal Assistant experience is a plus.
- Position will require flexibility and mandatory overtime.
- Excellent communications (verbal & written), interpersonal, organizational, and project management skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in business and personal matters.
- Proficiency in MS Office and web research experience.
- Candidate must demonstrate self-confidence, energetic, can-do, attitude and demeanor, flexibility in changing priorities, be a dynamic team player with a good sense of humor.
If this is something that interests you and you feel that you qualify then you can click here to apply.