It certainly looks like Ronda Rousey is on her way to WWE. She met with Triple H at a dinner which was supposed to be secret (unless the paparazzi was tipped off about the meeting).
But by all reports, it looks like it will only be a matter of time until Ronda Rousey and WWE make something official. However, current Raw Women’s Champion, Alexa Bliss doesn’t seem to be worried.
Bliss was all smiles when TMZ caught up with her as she waited for her bags at the airport when they asked her about Rousey. “Please, I’m a fighting champion I’m not worried about anybody,” Bliss said when asked if she was worried about Rousey coming into WWE.
When Little Miss Bliss was asked if she thought she could take Rousey she said, “I don’t know we’ll just have to get in the ring I guess.”
If Ronda Rousey is coming in and Bliss was told any details she’s obviously keeping her lips sealed at the moment. But she doesn’t sound threatened by the former UFC Bantamweight Champion.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Carmella seems to confirm breakup with Big Cass
- Three more top stars at Impact Wrestling could be leaving soon
- Former WWE Champion confirms that he has been invited to Raw 25th anniversary show
- A WWE return for Neville might be his best option right now
- Another former WWE Superstar confirmed for the Raw 25th anniversary show