Bayley recently sat down with Peter Rosenberg to talk about her WWE fandom in a YouTube segment called “WWE Superstar Superfan.” The segment focuses on WWE Superstar’s past as superfans.
She talked about her “weird” obsession with Lita and The Hardy Boyz when she was growing up. She talked about the posters she had in her room. She only had one friend that was also into wrestling.
She told a story about her boyfriend breaking up with her because she couldn’t stop talking about Matt Hardy and a photo she took that showed her hugging him. She joked, “Matt Hardy ended my relationship.”
She also told a cool story from when she met Ivory. Bayley was 13 years old at the time and Ivory told her, “I’m gonna see you in the ring one day, aren’t I?” Bayley got to tell that story back to Ivory at WrestleMania 31 when she saw her backstage.
It’s a pretty cool interview. Check it out by clicking below:
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- John Cena is booked for a MAJOR WrestleMania match
- WWE star works as a heel at live event in Detroit
- WWE star returns at live event in Detroit
- SPOILER: Live event ads may have given away who will win the U.S. title tournament
- Big main event announced for WWE Fastlane
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!