Throughout his professional wrestling career, Chris Jericho has been known for putting people over and selflessly making them look like stars. One of the biggest contributions to this is John Cena, who defeated Jericho at the 2002 Vengeance pay-per-view while he was quite green and relatively unknown. Jericho would also make people such as Jack Swagger, Evan Bourne, and even Fandango at WrestleMania 29 increase their stock in the company by losing to them.
It looks like the newest endeavor of Jericho putting things over is on the initial installment of his YouTube channel.
In the video, Jericho plugs the launch of his channel, and how he will document random things about his daily life. He even spent the time of putting over the escalator that he was on. He added that he may look weird talking to himself with his phone out, but he does not care because he cares about the fans more.
You can view the video below.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- WWE star says she has been body shamed in the WWE locker room
- Don’t rule out an in-ring return for Hulk Hogan
- SPOILER: WWE may end up revealing one mastermind behind both NXT invasions of Raw/Smackdown
- Major name says he’s like to return to WWE with a full-time schedule
- Monday Night Raw on the FOX Network?